We are looking for an Accounts cum HR Admin Executive to manage our company’s accounts payable and receivable; as well as managing payroll and general admin duties in Thailand.
Account’s responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
HR Administrative responsibilities include general admin duties and overseeing the HR and payroll functions for the Thailand office.
Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions and monthly payroll accurately and on time.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and updating records as required.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions.
- Ensuring that suppliers are informed of any changes to service agreements and payment options.
- Organize customer contracts and evaluate all agreements and invoices.
- Adhering to best practices in accounting, as outlined by industry experts and espoused by the company.
- Evaluate all physical contracts with products and payment plans.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers, and third-party vendors.
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Identify and address discrepancies.
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Prepare employment contracts.
- Attendance & Payroll management (staffs & workers)
- Maintain employee p-file
- Manage insurance renewal and claims
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave).
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Filing of Income tax
- Any other duties as assigned by the HR Director.
- Degree in accounting, business, administration, or similar.
- At least 1 year in accounting experience.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office and Outlook.
- A solid understanding of financial processes such as bookkeeping and VAT tax filing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Thai
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors.
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- The ability to collaborate with co-workers, clients, and suppliers both in Thailand and Singapore
HR & Administration Requirements
- Knowledge of Thailand Employment & Labour Laws
- Min 2-year in relevant payroll administration, General Admin & with HR experience an advantage
- Bilingual in Thai and English
- Nationality Thai