Why work at Haulio?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define your future.
Today Haulio is Southeast Asia’s largest container trucking/haulage platform, with the vision of transforming Southeast Asia’s transport ecosystem. We are a tech company solving some of the industry’s inefficiencies.
We leverage on our ability to bring new ideas to fruition. Everyone in Haulio are encouraged to have a voice, share and contribute ideas on projects. Our solutions are truly a collaborative effort and we give equal chances to everyone in the organization. Join us to be part in a transformational endeavor, and we want the time and effort you spend with us to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
At Haulio, marketing is about understanding our users, and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more in Thailand, our first overseas market. The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. Reporting to the Country Manager and Group Marketing, he/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Haulio (Siam) is looking for a Marketing Specialist. This role is crucial to Haulio’s objectives. As the company accelerates its growth organically and through M&A’s, the ideal candidate should have creativity, never give up attitude, and to meet the goals given by the Development Team leader and or management.
The candidate must have the relevant experience mentioned in the requirements below.
- Collaborate with various Haulio overseas teams, supply, demand, operations, finance, customer service, & management.
- Responsible for daily marketing operations.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Strong ability to lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics
- Experienced in community engagement
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Knowledge of social media management, influencing & people / business engagement.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website to drive traffic that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from email, blog content, hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Development Team Leader or Management.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Strong understanding the local Thai market (preferably in the logistics industry)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both Thai and English
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO best practices, and experience with SEO reporting
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Preferred: Established press and media contacts