- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service.
- Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.
- Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers.
- Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the purchasing process.
- Following up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers through website chats, emails, and inbound calls.
- Setting up face-to-face meetings between potential customers and Outside Sales Representatives.
- Diploma and above in Supply Chain Management or in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Added advantage to be able to start immediately